• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got Two Questions?

OakleyBoss84

I should Work at Oakley
Cali
Anybody selling or willing to Ur OTT's? And does anybody know a real easy way to post pics on here the way I do it is a pain thanks.

sign up with image shack... then when you have an account you can already upload the images.

1. go to Media upload
2. browse the pics you want to upload
3. click upload now.
4. once uploaded then click the "i" symbol and a window will open. (shown in the pic below)
5. then copy the "forum" link and paste it in your message and the image will be shown

helpuq.jpg

hope it helps!

sign up with image shack... then when you have an account you can already upload the images.

1. go to Media upload
2. browse the pics you want to upload
3. click upload now.
4. once uploaded then click the "i" symbol and a window will open. (shown in the pic below)
5. then copy the "forum" link and paste it in your message and the image will be shown

helpuq.jpg

hope it helps!

Imageshack sucks, lot of ads and stuff that is generally not cool.

Photobucket is better but still blocked by web filters. Attaching images is low res, but never blocked. Tapatalk is probably the easiest of all, so +1 to the Q.

Thanks guys all options help but I'm gonna stick with using Tapatalk really easy and fast to use keeps me updated which I like very much

Back