• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Guess This Is How It Starts ...

Looks awesome!

I love my cube, the only problem is that theres never enough room in it :p

2rcrjpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 ...

but the black stands are really big for a cube ... a double won't even fit inside ... im trying to track down some of the metal stands 'locally' ... they should fit a lot better!!!

Actually I like the idea of using a box or something similar to make a row of glasses. I know space in a cube is limited but if thought out I think you can maximize the space for best viewing. Below is what I did with one shelf in a DW. I know its not the same but you get the idea.

DSC02467.jpg

Like it!

Im keen for a case.. Big money over here though :(

There is one not being used in my local MTB Shop, they don't stock O anymore...Im thinking of asking them if they want to sell it but I reckon they may just check ebay and then try and scalp me!

Like it!

Im keen for a case.. Big money over here though :(

There is one not being used in my local MTB Shop, they don't stock O anymore...Im thinking of asking them if they want to sell it but I reckon they may just check ebay and then try and scalp me!
Hit them up quick ... offer em cash and offer it quick before an employee walks away with it for free...

I found mine in a store that was closing ...

Back