• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I have a few questions about fuel cells and lenses. Can you help?

chaosfourever

Oakley Beginner
So I am getting lasik done in a few weeks. Back when I first got my fuel cells I wanted a specific lens. Does anyone know if any other oakley lens fits fuel cells. An example would be could I put an oakley valve or gascan lens in my fuel cells. I really and trying hard to get positive red iridium lenses for my fuel cells and have looked every where. Does anyone know how I could get some custom cut? The only other option I saw was getting the angles or rangers MLB edition and taking out the lenses, but I don't really light the engraving on the one lens. I see other oakleys with that lens but not sure if any would fit into the fuel cells. Anyone got and opinions or suggestions?

@Chris A Hardaway - Lens cutting (California, USA) - Seems to have the best reputation for cutting on Oakley Forum. Buy Chris' lenses here. Check out how and what he does here!
@jdd32 (Sydney, Australia) - See Ron's work here. Very responsive to FB messages.
@salj838 (Dubai, UAE) - Buy her lenses here. She is on FB but MIA since 11/2015.
@scienergy - (Missouri, USA) Offers optical lab-cut O lenses for the X Metal frames
@SouLFuLFrog (Toronto, Canada) - Check out his work here. Turnaround time < 2 weeks! Has cut 100+ lenses.

MIA?
@xmetalmaniac (Florida, USA) - Last here 11th April, 2016. Helps would be lens-cutters live via Periscope. Instagram: oakleyxmetal

Back