• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Have A GASCAN Fetish

redovermind

Oakley Beginner
Hello all. im a first time poster

im hooked on this style.

lmk what you think

Gascan Bob Burnquist Signature Black Grey 24-146

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

Gascan Juan Pablo Montoya Signature Iridium 24-166

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

My $20 mexico fakes

IMG_0819.jpg

wow, i was just about to post as soon as i looked at the first pic and say that i never realized that the BB signatures came in carbon fiber, then i realized it was the pattern of what the glasses are sitting on...

Nice collection. I love my gascans that I just got today. Gotta figure out how to tighten up the legs on them though. They are kinda loose when I open and close them. And they could be a little more snug on my head as well. But overall I love them!

I love that style too! I have quite a few pairs also. I really like your Bob Burnquist's, I may have to consider getting a pair. Nice Gascans! Thanks for sharing!

FrogTasic, the White w/text I believe was a Oakley Sales Rep Release (only given to Oakley Sales Reps) and not for sale to the general public. The David Flores and C100 have long since been sold out and eBay is about the only place you will find them. Good luck if your looking to get a pair.

Back