• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I have arrived!

@Tai welcome! Come checkout the "What Oakley's are you wearing today" thread.
Forum > Oakley Sunglasses Discussion

You might enjoy looking through the collections too. (Probably should post photos of mine one of these days)
Forum > Oakley Collections

Once you've been here 2 weeks and made at least 15 posts you gain access to the Exchange, where the community buys, sells, and trades.

Hello,
New to the forum. I've been an Oakley fanatic and collector since '94-'95. My very first pair being the crystal Frogskins/violet iridium when I was 14. Which incidentally is when I lost all control of good decision making. If it came to Oakley's I was all in from that point forward no matter the consequences.
Looking forward to talking Oakley. Hopefully I can be of assistance while feeding my ever growing addiction.
Guessing you are more of a listener than a talker.....1 post in a week after you claim you want to talk Oakleys.

Guessing you are more of a listener than a talker.....1 post in a week after you claim you want to talk Oakleys.
I don't believe I stated that I wanted to TALK Oakley. I thought it might be a useful resource if I needed information or wanted to buy/trade.

I don't believe I stated that I wanted to TALK Oakley. I thought it might be a useful resource if I needed information or wanted to buy/trade.
Well you did say “Looking forward to talking Oakley” maybe I took it wrong? We do love to talk Oakley though.

Back