• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Have One Of My All Time Grails........

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I have one of my all time Grails........got them for just over sixty-five quid....whoooooooooohoooo!

CrystalRedFrogs2_zpsa3dc5ee1.jpg

CrystalRedFrogs_zpsa6f85441.jpg

Crystal Red Frogskins/+Red Iridium lenses....only these ones are the real McCoy, the icons on the side are in white and that colour is Red not Pink!.....
unlike the ones I bought from one kathoreal....but I got ALL my money back from that encounter, she said 'You want eBay to mitigate this??? GREAT. Bring it on...
and so I did.

Forgot to mention, I have the Gen 2 box to go with these as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Crystal Red Frogs,
photo-5.jpg

I have one of my all time Grails........got them for just over sixty-five quid....whoooooooooohoooo!

CrystalRedFrogs2_zpsa3dc5ee1.jpg

CrystalRedFrogs_zpsa6f85441.jpg

Crystal Red Frogskins/+Red Iridium lenses....only these ones are the real McCoy, the icons on the side are in white and that colour is Red not Pink!.....
unlike the ones I bought from one kathoreal....but I got ALL my money back from that encounter, she said 'You want eBay to mitigate this??? GREAT. Bring it on...
and so I did.

lol sounds like a d-bag seller to me. thanks for the headsup for the rest of us

(lol sounds like a d-bag seller to me. thanks for the headsup for the rest of us)
It seemed she had a problem with typing(literacy), then once I sent her a message saying they weren't the colour she said, she had no problem and seemed quite articulate.....shame..lol

(Great score. Congratulations.)
My thoughts exactly Bobby shades. Took me five years to land these...patience...

(I like this dude very nice congrats on the pick up!)
Thanks JayMann.

Back