• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Have One Of My All Time Grails........

Congrats!! I know how you feel, have been looking for this Skull Moscow for years,only 20 when they first came out. A member had had both colors paid him . He left them on his table to ship later that day and his new puppy chewed them up :eek::(.. I did get my sunglasses grail C-sixes x2 LoL View attachment 436949View attachment 436950View attachment 436951

Dingo, I would feel sooooooo gutted if that happened to me: however a similar thing has occured more than once if I recall; where a 'clumsy' seller has the item I purchased, waiting to be wrapaed and somehow their pet gets to it and totals it. Infuriating and dissapointing, you're not alone.

Congrats!! I know how you feel, have been looking for this Skull Moscow for years,only 20 when they first came out. A member had had both colors paid him . He left them on his table to ship later that day and his new puppy chewed them up :eek::(.. I did get my sunglasses grail C-sixes x2 LoL View attachment 436949View attachment 436950View attachment 436951
She loved the hell out of those strings and thought was a chew toy lol. Tore the he'll out of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

@Funky-Trixtar. Pardon my Oakley ignorance, but why is this particular pair considered a "grail" for you? Was it a very limited release, or is it more of a personal colour you wanted to collect?

Yi An, not ignorant, just curious my friend
I don't beleive this colourway to be THAT rare(not in the same way, say a pair of Supremes are). I just love that electrifiying colour, especialy out in the sun. Translucent Red.........(Red is my favourite colour).

I have one of my all time Grails........got them for just over sixty-five quid....whoooooooooohoooo!

View attachment 55727

View attachment 55728

I have a pair of crystal black with positive red gen 1 I always questioned from when looking straight at it the lense is like black grey no color only when look at a angle I guess this is how they were back in the day? From looking at yours

Crystal Red Frogskins/+Red Iridium lenses....only these ones are the real McCoy, the icons on the side are in white and that colour is Red not Pink!.....
unlike the ones I bought from one kathoreal....but I got ALL my money back from that encounter, she said 'You want eBay to mitigate this??? GREAT. Bring it on...
and so I did.

Forgot to mention, I have the Gen 2 box to go with these as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Crystal Red Frogs,
View attachment 55729

Back