• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I just don't get it...

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
Why why why would someone do this. I usually don't snap pictures of ugly cars, but this one was definitely picture-worthy. WTF is wrong with people in the south? I'm from Alabama, so I've seen my fair share of cars with rims that are worth way more than the car itself, but damn. I'm not sure I've seen one that looks uglier than this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404512477.695947.jpg

HAHAHA!!!! I am amazed that the Eclipse can handle huge tires like those. I have seen some awful colors in my time, and no, that does not take the cake! Not liking those rims either. I just hope they can afford the rims and not have them repo'd.

Oh I remember the "donk" phase. It has never ended in the south. The Eclipse wasn't handling the tires too well, as smoke was barreling out of the tailpipe as he accelerated out of the gas station. All I could do was shake my head. That puke green just tops it off. I just wonder what is going through people's heads as they turn their cars into a sh*tbox on wheels.

What gets me is when folks put garbage sounding sound systems into cars that aren't worth the title that it is written on. Loud pieces of crap.

Latest Posts

Back