• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Just Got Each Pair Of 24k Serial, 24k Sample And Ducati

Thanks for your info, I learn a lot

Glad to help.

Not sure if you know what I mean by "hammer stems" - the stems are the pieces that go over the ears and hammers have a "dogleg" to them, check out this earlier thread of mine to learn more, including the origin of hammers:
Hammer earstems on Juliets | Oakley Forum

Just know that, among x-metals:
- all Romeo 1s have a hammer stems
- All XXs have hammer stems
- Only some Juliets (polished and some special editions) have hammers, the rest are straight
- R2s don't really have hammers but they kinda look like they do
- XSs also don't really have hammers but have their own unique look that kinda look like they do
- All other x-metals have no hammers

Peace out...

Glad to help.

Not sure if you know what I mean by "hammer stems" - the stems are the pieces that go over the ears and hammers have a "dogleg" to them, check out this earlier thread of mine to learn more, including the origin of hammers:
Hammer earstems on Juliets | Oakley Forum

Just know that, among x-metals:
- all Romeo 1s have a hammer stems
- All XXs have hammer stems
- Only some Juliets (polished and some special editions) have hammers, the rest are straight
- R2s don't really have hammers but they kinda look like they do
- XSs also don't really have hammers but have their own unique look that kinda look like they do
- All other x-metals have no hammers

Peace out...
24k juliets have hammerstems.

Knew about the ichiro hammers, didn't know about the 24K hammers (don't have any myself, was going off of o-review)...

I'll stop being an a-hole and shut up now...:slow:

Again, nice haul...