• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Know How To Mambo...

Interested in selling ne of those amvas square o cases....

oh no it's the devil's brigade antix issue all over again to haunt me in my sleep tonight...i do tend to double up on certian stuff. :) if i die you can have 'em.

Nice to see that your Mambo's arrived safely yoshi!

It's also interesting to see that even tho I delivered them with normal registered post (non-express) it still took the same time to get to you, as items from the U.S using express post USPS takes to get to me! Hmmm.... Out of curiosity, how was the condition of the outside of the box once you received it? Was that wrapping paper torn or beat around at all/much?

I also know how you feel about those hard cases! I got some Doonwood Jupiter's from qtrain that come with a hard case and I wouldn't part with it! Even if something happened to the sunglasses and I no longer had them, I'd still keep the case! It's awesome!

Congrats on getting your hands on some Mambo's! Definitely a piece worth keeping your hands on!

Nice to see that your Mambo's arrived safely yoshi!

It's also interesting to see that even tho I delivered them with normal registered post (non-express) it still took the same time to get to you, as items from the U.S using express post USPS takes to get to me! Hmmm.... Out of curiosity, how was the condition of the outside of the box once you received it? Was that wrapping paper torn or beat around at all/much?

I also know how you feel about those hard cases! I got some Doonwood Jupiter's from qtrain that come with a hard case and I wouldn't part with it! Even if something happened to the sunglasses and I no longer had them, I'd still keep the case! It's awesome!

Congrats on getting your hands on some Mambo's! Definitely a piece worth keeping your hands on!
thanx Mickle!! i love them.
yeah the day this pic was taken was the day I got them! early the same day. Man the stanley donwood jupiter is beautiful!! kicking myself for not taking qtrain's pair lol. your lucky man! wish I realized how beautiful they are until you bought them haha.
ill pm you the pic of the package.

Back