• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I like blue now...

pupp

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I bought these two pairs together, buy one get one half off and they match! I have nowhere near as many sunglasses as some of you all have but for me it's getting a little out of hand at 9 pairs.
4WmE0YC.jpg

Heaven and Earth Matte Sky with Sapphire Iridium Holbrooks and Satin Chrome with Ice Iridium Tail Hooks.

That sentence doesn't seem right with all those proper nouns that are capatilized. There has to be an easier way to format that.

It only gets worse, deals + stuff you like mean that the collection will grow and money will leave the wallet.

Yeah, I only got two pairs because the Holbrooks were discounted to $45. I can't believe I paid full price for those Tailhooks, I was going to get them on usstandardissue.com but I fell in love with Ice Iridium instead and those lenses can't just be swapped out.

Very nice. I'm at 29 pairs so it only gets worse. I stay in the mid to high 20s. Nice glasses love the tailhook!

I really want to get the Tailends now but I spent too much on these. I'll have to get those on USSI so I can justify the price.

Back