• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Absolutely was. I get the heads up on sales from a friend that works there. The oakley vaults get what didn't sell from the O stores in Canada. Usually there is a large display table full of different types of oakley sunglasses. That are all cut in price. Being that they were display items or just ones that didn't sell. I picked up all three surfs at once all for around 160 Canadian for the three. My buddy there even replaced all the lenses for me. I was given a chance to go into the back of the store and I couldn't believe the amount of glasses just put in buckets. Literally buckets. I picked out a bronze decay, black B1B the finger print collection was there in its entirety. I only bought the three colors though. Not the black or the white.

It's absolutely insane!

For those that live near the Toronto area. Once I get a call from my buddy again I'll make sure that I post the sale. I would love if everyone on here could get this opportunity. It's so much fun to say I'll take em all. Lol

Nice score! Is this from the Vault in Vaughan Mills? Are there other types of pairs in these crazy sale buckets? Or just Frogs?

I picked up a few this week. Thanks to an awesome member on here. I'm almost done with the supremes now. I have three in my possession with 2 on their way. Crystal red and polished white with gold are in transit. I have 2 complete sets here with me so far the royal blue only came with a micro bag the gold came with everything except the micro bag and the chrome has everything new in the box. The polished white with gold is new in the box and the crystal red only has the micro bag and the strap. I personally don't mind missing parts so these were a great pick up for me. I'll be keeping an eye outo for the black with violet and of course the city. I've been recently told that the tortoise and the tiger are impossible to get but perhaps a miracle could happen. Lol.

Last edited:
1441349302025219916544.jpg
1441349342695-2123113080.jpg
1441349342695-2123113080.jpg
1441349302025219916544.jpg

Back