• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I love, love, love Oakley...

Joel_R7

Oakley Beginner
Hi! I am new to this forum, relatively new to Oakley (followed for about a year) but really love the company, history and what it's about. I have 13 pairs of Oakley's currently, my favorite piece so far is a tie between my racing jackets, and Rio green fade Radar EV's... I am always wanting to learn, so if you have some awesome stories, or old pieces you want to show off, just message me!

Hi! I am new to this forum, relatively new to Oakley (followed for about a year) but really love the company, history and what it's about. I have 13 pairs of Oakley's currently, my favorite piece so far is a tie between my racing jackets, and Rio green fade Radar EV's... I am always wanting to learn, so if you have some awesome stories, or old pieces you want to show off, just message me!

Welcome aboard, Joel! Thanks for signing up when you found us! You have some nice favorites so far...please feel free to show us the rest when you can. Plenty of show-offs in here buddy...visit the collections forum area and you'll see!

Welcome aboard, Joel! Thanks for signing up when you found us! You have some nice favorites so far...please feel free to show us the rest when you can. Plenty of show-offs in here buddy...visit the collections forum area and you'll see!
I just might! My friends and family think I'm crazy, but I think Oakley's are just awesome...

Back