• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Love Oakley But Lizard Lick Is Ridiculous

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Their advertising of Oakley and other products definitely let's you know who pays the bills. Every other seen Ron changes lenses, Bobby wears different pairs as well as numerous characters on the show. Bobby even left the hospital in an O t-shirt. Ron was wearing a polished white half jacket with jade iridium then they turned to ice lenses outside a debate and once inside they magically turned backed to jade. I would think the commercials where enough to pay the bills as production of "reality tv" is much cheaper then say an episode of Friends. You constantly see logos being blurred out. I think they purposely load the scenes with as much advertising as possible then blur anyone not willing to pony up funds to keep them in the scenes.

That is nothing compared to American Pickers in show Subway ads. I actually stopped watching the show because it was so bad. I saw it 3 different times before I stopped watching the show all together. Two of the times the guys were on the road and talking about something to eat and one says we should go to Subway! Then they walk in, order their food, and sit down to eat it and talk about how good it is. The other time the receptionist lady is talking about how they give her like $10 a day for lunch and she wants to buy this pair of boots so she is getting a $5 footlong and keeping the rest of the money to save up for the boots. It then shows her eating it.

Last edited:
I forgot what show I was watching, but they got in to a car and proceeded to highlight all of the car's features. And it was an action-drama type of show. Felt so forced. And in recent months I've seen something similar a few times.

Here u go. Bones we need you back to the office asap. No problem I will jump in my Toyota xxx. Use my on the fly 4 wheel drive and access my built in gos that has....... I will feel safe driving back to u sin e this Toyota has front , side, pillar airbags (which is the leader in its class. I only have 1/4 of a tank but should be no problem since this vehicle gets18 city 35hwy fuel economy. O oops almost that kid on the bike thank goodness I bought this (insert model name) Toyota which comes standard with back up camera........ ahhhh huh puke. Now I feel better

Latest Posts

Back