• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I love this time of year!

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
There are always lots of people listing lots off stuff around the holidays. Which means there are deals to be had. I made sure I had a little extra funds and a short list of some possible targets. I was looking for a new XX, XS or a R1. I also was hoping for a watch for daily wear.

I found a X-squared Carbon with OO BIP that had some scratches on the lenses. Fire iridium Polarized were readily available and worked well.

I also found a TiO2 XX, great condition with no serial. They had the original BI and some other lenses. I went with some +red I had and saved the originals.

No luck with another R1, but I did score a great deal on a used Ti/Carbon Gearbox. It's got a few scuffs on the bezel, but other than that it looks good. Happy Holidays!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It's great that you were able to score. Funds can get tight around the holidays. Great finds. Although that OO6011-08 frame deserves some OOBIP lenses anyway they can be had.

There are always lots of people listing lots off stuff around the holidays. Which means there are deals to be had. I made sure I had a little extra funds and a short list of some possible targets. I was looking for a new XX, XS or a R1. I also was hoping for a watch for daily wear.

I found a X-squared Carbon with OO BIP that had some scratches on the lenses. Fire iridium Polarized were readily available and worked well.

I also found a TiO2 XX, great condition with no serial. They had the original BI and some other lenses. I went with some +red I had and saved the originals.

No luck with another R1, but I did score a great deal on a used Ti/Carbon Gearbox. It's got a few scuffs on the bezel, but other than that it looks good. Happy Holidays!
View attachment 207147 View attachment 207150 View attachment 207151 View attachment 207152 View attachment 207153 View attachment 207154
Congrats ! Great stuff there.

Latest Posts

Back