• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I may be mean, but I had to share this.

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
So I always look on eBay for a good price on holiday rigs and others, and found this. Naturally I assumed this guy knew better but then the description made me laugh, is that mean? Well anyways
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

How dare you question famous-amoss. Who cares that he's applying sneaker phraseology (Oreo's) to Oakley's :tongue:

And stop competing with me on Holiday Rig auctions BTW :spiteful:
I'm glad the OP busted him... If you would have done that, it probably wouldn't have been pretty at all lol

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm glad the OP busted him... If you would have done that, it probably wouldn't have been pretty at all lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Yeah but I never do that anyway- even with 15 years on the bay and approaching 1000 feedbacks I still live by caveat emptor with eBay listings - if someone wants to bite on something like that...that's on them. Not like it's ever made a difference - do we really think calling out/educating/busting a seller about something will actually cause them to modify/remove a listing? Nope.

Yeah but I never do that anyway- even with 15 years on the bay and approaching 1000 feedbacks I still live by caveat emptor with eBay listings - if someone wants to bite on something like that...that's on them. Not like it's ever made a difference - do we really think calling out/educating/busting a seller about something will actually cause them to modify/remove a listing? Nope.
I'm still learning... I don't buy much on the Bay.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back