• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I miss Livestrong Oakleys !

Tom.

Europe
All those Black and yellow combos were awesome !......had Lance not fucced up, we could still be getting new models in that great color combo.
There is absolutely no new models that have those 2 colors, most are all black and red/blue :(

Why couldn't he just have kept his trap shut. Like telling it on TV made anything better :punish:
Anyone else miss Livestrong Oakley.

You can still achieve that combo without the livestrong logo.

Dudes a fraud anyways lol.

Just go custom
Nope, I have a few radarlocks in team yellow and others with team yellow icons, and it´s a lighter shade of yellow.
The Livestrong icon and socks was a tad deeper shade i believe
IMAG0820.jpg
IMAG0829.jpg

oakley-radar-path-livestrong-11-zoom.jpg

o-FuelCell%2BLivestrong6.jpg

please correct me if i am wrong....

You can still achieve that combo without the livestrong logo.

Dudes a fraud anyways lol.
But they all where.....my home country has also produced a Tour de france winner, who later admitted he was juiced up.
Just don´t understand how Lance could do all that stuff like blood transfusions and other crazy sh!t, right after he had cancer....you survive a horrible disease, then you go play russian roulette with your health right after ? I will never understand where he got the balls to do that.

He's just full of $hit just like the rest of the field.
This is what happens when Sports meet big money.. greed conquer all, and power corrupts.
This is just a force of nature. We're not above it any of us I believe.
Yes I've been known to find myself on the slightly cynical side.

Back