• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I miss Livestrong Oakleys !

Funny thought though...
What about if we let them all soup up like crazy. I for one would like to see how fast a 200m Sprint could be done. Or boxers on speed. Be done with 12 round hug-o-rama in two minutes and fifteen seconds.

Everyone (with a few exceptions) was juicing then. That dude ruined lives defending his lies. Keep his damned colorway gone.
But they are not his colors alone......Livestrong foundation is still there. I actually think Nike and Oakley should have kept making the apparel and glasses and the profit could still go to the foundation.
As a result of Armstrong's confessed guilt, on May 28, 2013, Nike announced that it would cut ties with the foundation after a nine-year relationship. After the 2013 holiday season, Nike ceased production of its Livestrong line of products

Since Armstrong's departure, the foundation's income has continued to drop. The foundation revealed that its 2013 budget was 10.9 percent less than its 2012 budget,[17] and annual reports from the foundation show a continuous drop in revenue with annual contributions falling from $15.8 million in 2011 to $10.7 million in 2012, $7.9 million in 2013, and $3.8 million in 2014 (the last year for which audited financial reports are available). Income from licensing and royalties also declined dramatically, from a high of $7.2 million in 2007 to $1.1 million in 2014.

:(

But they are not his colors alone......Livestrong foundation is still there. I actually think Nike and Oakley should have kept making the apparel and glasses and the profit could still go to the foundation.
As a result of Armstrong's confessed guilt, on May 28, 2013, Nike announced that it would cut ties with the foundation after a nine-year relationship. After the 2013 holiday season, Nike ceased production of its Livestrong line of products

Since Armstrong's departure, the foundation's income has continued to drop. The foundation revealed that its 2013 budget was 10.9 percent less than its 2012 budget,[17] and annual reports from the foundation show a continuous drop in revenue with annual contributions falling from $15.8 million in 2011 to $10.7 million in 2012, $7.9 million in 2013, and $3.8 million in 2014 (the last year for which audited financial reports are available). Income from licensing and royalties also declined dramatically, from a high of $7.2 million in 2007 to $1.1 million in 2014.

:(

Tom, did you ever look into where that money gets spent? I'm by no means trying to start a holy war here, but this is something everyone who bought one of those cockrings for their wrist should look into.

Where's The Money? Questions Being Raised About How Lance Armstrong's Livestrong Charity Spends Donations, Lawsuits Pending

One of many articles on the subject.

Tom, did you ever look into where that money gets spent? I'm by no means trying to start a holy war here, but this is something everyone who bought one of those cockrings for their wrist should look into.

Where's The Money? Questions Being Raised About How Lance Armstrong's Livestrong Charity Spends Donations, Lawsuits Pending

Did somebody say cockring?

main-qimg-c47f23029cec19394eb01e3e9d786a72-c.jpg

Feels bad man....if this is true .
Although on Livestrong´s website it says free support if you just want to talk.
Also, i think this is not unique and only relates to Livestrong, i believe many charity foundations take a huge amount of the profits themselves.
For instance here in europe there is thing called (loosely translated) the Goodwill Industry.....they claim they want to help everyone in the world, but all they do is rake in high wages for their employees and of course turning Europe into a ****hole in the process.

Feels bad man....if this is true .
Although on Livestrong´s website it says free support if you just want to talk.
Also, i think this is not unique and only relates to Livestrong, i believe many charity foundations take a huge amount of the profits themselves.
For instance here in europe there is thing called (loosely translated) the Goodwill Industry.....they claim they want to help everyone in the world, but all they do is rake in high wages for their employees and of course turning Europe into a ****hole in the process.

You're right, unfortunately. It's not limited to Livestrong. When a foundation gets that much money it seems like it's almost inevitable that they go a bit crazy....because "It's only a 4 million dollar yacht but it has our logo on it, right"?!?!

I just really hate Armstrong and everything he did because even the Livestrong thing, to me, turns out to be a giant fraud also.

Latest Posts

Back