• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I miss Livestrong Oakleys !

I'm 50/50 with ya @Tomtucker

Although I do not necessarily miss the Livestrong branding, I did enjoy the availability of that colorway out of the box. Custom is more fun, though; adding my own touch to it all.
I'm a VCU Ram and Steelers fan, so that color scheme lies near and dear to my heart and is better than half of my wardrobe.

upload_2017-6-13_8-35-7.png upload_2017-6-13_8-35-42.jpeg

I'm 50/50 with ya @Tomtucker

Although I do not necessarily miss the Livestrong branding, I did enjoy the availability of that colorway out of the box. Custom is more fun, though; adding my own touch to it all.
I'm a VCU Ram and Steelers fan, so that color scheme lies near and dear to my heart and is better than half of my wardrobe.

View attachment 347636 View attachment 347639
For sure......
here is a great site that shows that even if colors look the same there are subtle differences.

TeamColors: Find and copy color values from your favorite sports teams.

I really like the Livestrong colourway too. They were all juicing but the best thing Lance could have done is own it once he was busted. Continuing to profess innocence long after it was clear he was guilty AF was bullshit. Of course as gifted an athlete as he was he is a douche.

Does anyone have a list of the various Livestrong models?

Mike

All those Black and yellow combos were awesome !......had Lance not fucced up, we could still be getting new models in that great color combo.
There is absolutely no new models that have those 2 colors, most are all black and red/blue :(

Why couldn't he just have kept his trap shut. Like telling it on TV made anything better :punish:
Anyone else miss Livestrong Oakley.

I have some serialized Livestrong M-Frames I'll sell you for $1000, let me know.:cool-20: Got to pay strong to live strong!

Everyone (with a few exceptions) was juicing then. That dude ruined lives defending his lies. Keep his damned colorway gone.

LMAO so every politician in office should resign. As many ****ty things he "did" do you not think others were just as culpable? While it doesn't make it right, it's an unflattering way of life in every aspect, sport, you name it. Not to mention, he had help on many levels either directly or those turning a blind eye.

With that being said, he still helped elevate sport to a level that may have taken another 10 years to develop without his reign, especially in the US. Live long the Livestorng Carbon C6!

I really like the Livestrong colourway too. They were all juicing but the best thing Lance could have done is own it once he was busted. Continuing to profess innocence long after it was clear he was guilty AF was bullshit. Of course as gifted an athlete as he was he is a douche.

Does anyone have a list of the various Livestrong models?

Mike

I'm sure something more refined is floating around here, but here goes off the top... (missing O-Review right now)
- C-Six Carbon
- Jawbone
- Straight Jacket 2
- Scalpel
- Flak Jacket
- Radar
- Fuel Cell

I miss my livestrong m frames. Not because of the lance tie-in, but because I liked the color scheme and the hybrid s lens. Sold them to my brother for dirt cheap and I never saw them again.

Latest Posts

Back