• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Miss The 90s/Early 2000s

Nostalgia is a powerful emotion but I do reckon the older Oakleys (models prior to the 2005 gascan) were at the leading edge. these days I think most of the square Oakleys are at the trailing edge and seem to be following the square trend not setting a new one.

I had the original Straight Jacket in the 90's but misplaced them over the years =/

Spending $100 on a pair of sunglasses back then was quite the luxury

Oh yes, I have some and I miss some.
If in new condition they go $100+

Last edited by a moderator:
Few years back I picked up a new XX black polarized in a Sunglasshut outlet. Think I paid 130 for them. I was amazed Oakley kept them around in outlets as they were off the website. Either my first, or second pair was a crystal black polarized fire. Bought the black pair for nostalgia.

Some of my favorites and a LARGE part of my collection...

I am waiting for them to re-release some of these original styles as it seems they are out of innovative ideas on everything but watches these days....

Some of my favorites and a LARGE part of my collection...

I am waiting for them to re-release some of these original styles as it seems they are out of innovative ideas on everything but watches these days....

I am going to need you to post a pic of the FMJ white/+red Eye Jackets please... I know you have them and you seem to be avoiding my Eye Jacket thread... :big_boss:

I am going to need you to post a pic of the FMJ white/+red Eye Jackets please... I know you have them and you seem to be avoiding my Eye Jacket thread... :big_boss:

Wish I did have them, this is a pair I have been looking for myself for a while now...

Latest Posts

Back