• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Must Vent

He should have Dallas...he messed up and did not describe the item correctly. Sounds like he was rather blatant about it. So he should have done what he did. I make mistakes all the time and I fix them right away. But this putz is just abusing the system because he messed up. People do it often on ebay.

I would be very reluctant to accept the return or refund the money. If they don't come back in exactly the same condition with all the same parts, you could be getting scammed. Let eBay or Paypal come after you for not refunding the money, but don't send it until you are 110% satisfied with the glasses.

I agree with you guys and I will take the glasses back and give him a refund. I already offered that to him after explaining there is nothing at all wrong with the glasses. This is not my first go around lol. This one just pissed me off lol. And for the guys who do not know....people on ebay will try to use ebay to "warranty" their broke or fake stuff. People will come up with some bogus line about the item and try to return it. I say no problem and I will give them a refund after the item is returned just as it was sent them and I inspect the item...99% people do not return anything after they read that. I did loose a grand some asshat in UK thanks to his bull and ebay seller protection.

If he's sending them back to you, they better not be jacked up! That would be the next thing.

Back