• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need help with a sizing question!!! Please

Jay tucci

Oakley Beginner
I have fuell cells. They are a little too tight (width wise) in the temples and leave an indent, gives me a headache after a while. I need something a little bit wider, along the same style of fuel cells. I tried batwolfs and hijynx and they were smaller than fuel cells. Does anyone know if turbine, offshoot, jupiter squared, eye patch 2, or two face are any wider??? I want to keep the style of glasses along these lines. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (PS i dont like the big tacos)
Thanks so much

Thanks man, do you known for a fact they are wider? I want to buy them cheaper on ebay and the return process will be annoying. I can't really find anywhere that states the width of the glasses, only find the bridge, lense and stem measurements.

Thanks man, do you known for a fact they are wider? I want to buy them cheaper on ebay and the return process will be annoying. I can't really find anywhere that states the width of the glasses, only find the bridge, lense and stem measurements.
Gonna have to ask the big head guy. @QLR1

FYI, the Oakley site lists the measurements for most of its sunglasses on the website.

I can't tell much of a difference between the two; in terms of measurement, the Turbine is wider.

Back