• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need help with my Romeo 2

If using a half jacket lens it won't have the lens shape of the original r2 lens. It will look like a half jacket lens shape. If you want the original lens shape need a much larger lens. I don't recall anything at the moment that's big enough.

If using a half jacket lens it won't have the lens shape of the original r2 lens. It will look like a half jacket lens shape. If you want the original lens shape need a much larger lens. I don't recall anything at the moment that's big enough.
Big taco doesn't work. Too narrow. I have a set here that I'll be cutting in the next few days and I'm gonna try a Fast Jacket XL. I'll have to rotate it just a bit so no polar but it looks like it's gonna work.

Thanks for the answer! If you remember something please let me know

I can’t believe there’s no oem polarized lenses on the web... I didn’t realize it would have been so difficult to fix my “new” Romeo 2...

Back