• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying I need some guidance. Romeo x metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
He offered for me to send half now and half when I receive them. I told him I will send 50$ this morning and when I receive them I will send the rest. If he agrees to that, what’s 50$ lost if it comes to it. I’d rather not lose 150$. Plus when I receive them if I do this I’ll post clearer pictures. I would like to find pictures of them on here that someone else owns to compare.

Sounds shady AF!

Some people reacted to this post.
I had a similar experience on Gumtree last week, A pair of Polished X Squared £195, Didn't particularly want another pair but thought ok for a donor for customizing. Tried to make contact & not long after got a message from Gumtree that they believed it was suspicious activity. Like the proverb says "if it looks too good......

Username Hidden said:
Message the guy and ask for some clearer pictures
Yeah I requested fresh up to date pics and he replied "many photos uploaded" I have a friend in Rochester and he drove by and all he saw were fast food restaurants...just my 2 cents

Yea I’m over it. I am in the process of buying some juliets on here for now. He’s a scammer. Thank you guys

Username Hidden said:
Yea I’m over it. I am in the process of buying some juliets on here for now. He’s a scammer. Thank you guys
sorry it didn't work out for you man. it sucks when you think you're gonna get a bargain and it turns out to be a scam. at least you didn't lose any cash.

Username Hidden said:
When something is too good to be true, it is 99% of the time. You don't sell R1 Jordan's for 200 bucks. Not in this day and age when anyone wanting to sell anything can find an pprocimstr value in under 5 minutes of googling pretty much any product. Just my 2c
Agree 100%. For that matter you don't sell ANY R1s for $200. Can't even get an R1 frame for $200. If the seller did NOT know what aa Oakley Romeo was he would not have taken a picture of the serial number.

Yea he’s still got them up there. Jackass