• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need suggestions for my next frame which will be the Plank 2.0?

It will look age appropriate. :)
Yes i would go with the smoke. It's trendy and cooler than a more juvenile blue pattern on the black frame.

Just my 2 cents ... younger women are often attracted to older men... a women in her 30s isn't looking for a guy in his 20s. Trust me ;)
Would satin black make me looking younger? I am not interested in the blue color. Yeah, I know younger women like older men.

Last edited:
Your RX the higher the index the better.
1.74 is thinner than 1.67 is thinner than 1.60.

Bigger number is thinner lens on index of refraction. It basically does more "light bending" in a smaller lens package. Get the blue light protection.

I think the sweet spot for you is 1.67 index in blue light protection. But EBD plus EBD this and EBD that. I'm not sure what that means. It's probably their own brand name?
So 1.74 based on my prescription will make no difference right? EBD only has a 1.6 not 1.67 though.

I am getting the $49 advanced blue package with EBD. Is that the one?
Your RX the higher the index the better.
1.74 is thinner than 1.67 is thinner than 1.60.

Bigger number is thinner lens on index of refraction. It basically does more "light bending" in a smaller lens package. Get the blue light protection.

I think the sweet spot for you is 1.67 index in blue light protection. But EBD plus EBD this and EBD that. I'm not sure what that means. It's probably their own brand name?

EBDBLUE PLUSTM 1.6​

• Up to 25% thinner than standard lenses
  • Good for stronger prescriptions
Scratch ResistantUV ProtectionAnti-ReflectiveDust RepellentEasy CleanBlue Light FilterSmudge ResistantWater Repellent
*Due to their blue light filtering properties, all blue light lenses (EBDBlue Plusâ„¢, EBDBlue 360, EBDBlue Smart, and SightRelax) may appear to have a faint tint and a slight blue/green reflection. This one is $39.

EBDBLUE 360 1.6​

• Up to 25% thinner than standard lenses
  • Good for stronger prescriptions
Scratch ResistantUV ProtectionDust RepellentEasy CleanBlue Light FilterSmudge ResistantWater RepellentPremium Anti-reflective
*Due to their blue light filtering properties, all blue light lenses (EBDBlue Plusâ„¢, EBDBlue 360, EBDBlue Smart, and SightRelax) may appear to have a faint tint and a slight blue/green reflection. This one is $49.

I noticed that have 1.6 but not 1.67?

Back