• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need your help, NFL tickets for Eagles vs jags in london

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Hey guys, I am trying to get tickets for the Eagles vs Jags game in london... I cant seem to find any online ticket agency ie. stubhub, seatgeek, etc that sells them. Any help will be appreciated with oakley merch, meaning if your help leads to me purchasing tickets, I will send you VALUABLE oakley merch for free

The rest are agencies I’ve never heard of.

They seem to be shifting very fast.

Understood! But a promise is a promise... and just a heads up, what I am planning to give away cost me over $40 USD. I just never used it so I am like, I should give this to someone who might. Suffice to say I am not sending you crap. It actually has value!!! But for the tickets I just have to find the right deal, I dont want to sit in the 500 level or nose bleeds. So if you can find me a good ticket I just need 1 and I am willing to pay around $400 give or take.... Meaning I dont mind paying more if the deal is right. An example of a right deal would be a 50yd lind ticket 100 level for $550 or something like that.

Back