• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need your opinions and or pictures.

I read the first few posts on CIP and didn't see the last few going against it. There was a polished R1 a few months back that was posted for sale from overseas, which I remember being way overpriced, but it did have aftermarket chrome/mirrored lenses. I also metally pictured polished frame with chrome lenses being a little too much, but it looked good. A lot better than what I had pictured in my mind.

I read the first few posts on CIP and didn't see the last few going against it. There was a polished R1 a few months back that was posted for sale from overseas, which I remember being way overpriced, but it did have aftermarket chrome/mirrored lenses. I also metally pictured polished frame with chrome lenses being a little too much, but it looked good. A lot better than what I had pictured in my mind.

someone posted this picture of a polished/Chrome combo. i dunno who but i had it saved on my computer.

zt6w5v.jpg

Just my .02, but I think that Chrome lenses on a polished frame would be a bit much. You would probably be better served by BIP.

BIP is black iridium polarized.
I put my custom chrome iridiums in an x-metal frame for that very reason. But if shiny is what he's after, then yes, chrome is the best bet.

Latest Posts

Back