• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Now Have A "full Dinner Service"

Looks great...I am missing the Bronze as well!! I love my Plates. Its my "go to style" when I go out.

At last i've managed to get my hands on the Bronze Plate so now i have the full set

Thanks to Oakleynerd who got me started on these.

These are the second delivery this week & 2 more pairs still to come in. Think I need to update my collection picture as it has doubled since I joined this forum. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to you all for getting me in this state. Before I was happy with the 6 pairs I owned. Now I can't stop...............

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is the more glasses i add to my collection the longer it takes for me to get ready to go out. It now takes me longer to choose a pair of shades to wear than it does mt wife choosing her shoes & handbag............................LOL

awesome dude . . .
great to see that you got the whole collection now.
CONGRATS

So is the Plate just a Scar with the added pieces? They seem to look the same from the side.

The shape looks very much like a Scar but the arms of the Plate don't look as chunky. The Orbits look the same shape but as of yet i don't own a Scar so cannot compare them side by side. A Scar is one of the glasses to get next for me i think.

Back