• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Now Have Room To Grow!

Thanks everyone...I am very happy with them and look forward to fillin' em up!

Is he selling any of his Jordans? If so shoot me a PM please... :)
He said he would call me if he decides to let anything else (oakley related) go. He said he had 7-8 pairs of Oakleys, but he didn't go into much detail, other than acknowledging that he had "some" Jordan Oakley's. If he ever decides to sell them and they are outside of my price range I will let you know.

Very nice and love the truck...What did you tell the Wife? lol
LOL...good question. Well...once I got them out of my truck....I pulled her car out of the garage so I could move the cases in their. When she got home she saw her car in the driveway and had a perplexed look on her face (I was watching thru the living room window). Then I heard the garage door open and ran out to the garage. When we made eye contact, I immediately said, "I know....I know...I am sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight, right"? She said "Your damn right".

My next question to her was, "Will you help me move them downstairs"?

Okay...it didn't quite go like that...but all in all she was very good about it. It actually gives her something to complain to her friends/co-workers/patients about.:smile:

Hahahaha Thats wicked... If i had a that got pissed every time i got something new i would make sure i had something new every day off for her to see when she got in!! lol

Back