• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I purchased my Romeos 13 years ago...

ProfessorOz

Oakley Beginner
Reno, NV
I purchased my Romeos 13 years ago with one of my first paychecks at the age of 16. My mom was beyond pissed that I "wasted $300" on a pair of sunglasses. 13 years later, I still wear them everyday. I'm in need of some new lenses and had no idea they had such a cult following online. It's pretty surprising to see that my glasses have potentially increased in value. I find it hilarious that you guys are obsessed about the coins. I definitely had no idea that they had any importance.
IPInDMR.jpg

VdFhvj9.jpg

Haha, most definitely man! That design is one of a kind, very iconic! Linegear makes very good quality aftermarket replacement parts for the xmetals. I can personally vouch for the quality of their rubber and screws for my Juliet. The lenses, I'd have some custom cut from a forum member. @InfiniteHero and @xmetalmaniac are a couple of forum members who custom cut lenses. They do a phenomenal job.

I purchased my Romeos 13 years ago with one of my first paychecks at the age of 16. My mom was beyond pissed that I "wasted $300" on a pair of sunglasses. 13 years later, I still wear them everyday. I'm in need of some new lenses and had no idea they had such a cult following online. It's pretty surprising to see that my glasses have potentially increased in value. I find it hilarious that you guys are obsessed about the coins. I definitely had no idea that they had any importance.
IPInDMR.jpg

VdFhvj9.jpg
What u mean by obsessed about coins?

No worries! This is a very friendly place. Lots of great people here. I've had many great interactions with folks all over the world on this forum. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Back