• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I remembered........

You might like it here than......

View attachment 280034
You know what.......i think both me and millions of europeans would like that a lot more then the **** hole europe has become :

The deceased Allied soldiers who marched through the streets in 1944 as they liberated Paris during WWII would be rolling in their graves if they saw what became of Paris.
:(

You know what.......i think both me and millions of europeans would like that a lot more then the **** hole europe has become :

Thats why I've always been in favor of private extermination teams.

The deceased Allied soldiers who marched through the streets in 1944 as they liberated Paris during WWII would be rolling in their graves if they saw what became of Paris.
:(

Thats the product of "uber-liberal" policies.

It would appear Paris is much worse in some areas than is was when i was there a few years ago. Even then though the streets smelled of urine and trash was everywhere. Not an uncommon sight to see someone pissing in a doorway in the middle of the day.

Well, this thread has officially
55783033af5c4.image.jpg

Back to topic, the orbitals dont change, you face might have or the pair you remember before was a fake and fit differently. Or maybe your memory of how they fit has been clouded by years of OTR driving....

It would appear Paris is much worse in some areas than is was when i was there a few years ago. Even then though the streets smelled of urine and trash was everywhere. Not an uncommon sight to see someone pissing in a doorway in the middle of the day.

Well, this thread has officially

Back to topic, the orbitals dont change, you face might have or the pair you remember before was a fake and fit differently. Or maybe your memory of how they fit has been clouded by years of OTR driving....
:eek:..........you saw me ? Should have stopped and said hello.......and shook my hand of course ! :D

Latest Posts

Back