• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I see trouble ahead

386MFrames

Oakley Enthusiast
Lake City, FL
Hello everyone. Just joined yesterday and damnit this place is a bad influence. Already trying to justify O stuff that will look pretty on a shelf lol

But I guess here's my intro..
I've always loved Oakley's ever since I was a kid. I can remember my uncle's mumbos and swore I would have some just like them. Only until the past few years have I remembered that feeling though.
My first Oakley's were some Dispatchs a few years ago. But, this past year I got my first M Frames while vacationing in Connecticut, from a guy named Troy. He had a closet full of frames and lenses. And that's kind of when it all started, I just try to get what I can slip by the wife. Lol

Now I have had 3 pairs of matte M Frames, 2 Razor Blades, and 1 M2, plus various lenses, and I still have my Dispatchs. All housed in a custom made shelf/hat rack.

Here's to our Oakley's and wives, may they never know the actual prices!:drinks:

This place is definitely trouble for us with wives. Don't listen to @OakleyFrankFMJ , he'll tell you to put her in a river somewhere. I too started with MFrames when I was a teen for baseball. Then my dad gave a a Juliet in high school. 12 years later that Juliet got stolen and I found this place... and now I have a dozen frames in an Oakley countertop case. Good luck hunting, and good luck with the wife!

Hello everyone. Just joined yesterday and damnit this place is a bad influence. Already trying to justify O stuff that will look pretty on a shelf lol

But I guess here's my intro..
I've always loved Oakley's ever since I was a kid. I can remember my uncle's mumbos and swore I would have some just like them. Only until the past few years have I remembered that feeling though.
My first Oakley's were some Dispatchs a few years ago. But, this past year I got my first M Frames while vacationing in Connecticut, from a guy named Troy. He had a closet full of frames and lenses. And that's kind of when it all started, I just try to get what I can slip by the wife. Lol

Now I have had 3 pairs of matte M Frames, 2 Razor Blades, and 1 M2, plus various lenses, and I still have my Dispatchs. All housed in a custom made shelf/hat rack.

Here's to our Oakley's and wives, may they never know the actual prices!:drinks:
Welcome to the forum. GET RID OF WIFE. Problem solved.

This place is definitely trouble for us with wives. Don't listen to @OakleyFrankFMJ , he'll tell you to put her in a river somewhere. I too started with MFrames when I was a teen for baseball. Then my dad gave a a Juliet in high school. 12 years later that Juliet got stolen and I found this place... and now I have a dozen frames in an Oakley countertop case. Good luck hunting, and good luck with the wife!

Sounds like he just wants all the wives to himself

Latest Posts

Back