• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I think I did OK on this Penny...

If I was still married....my wife would have started to cut parts of my body off for spending so much money this month. Eh....had all my friends call Oakley and ask for replacement rubber kits, even though I ordered five boxes off the Oakley site. I figure they are going to run out soon so....better safe than sorry. Need more temple shocks....only found 25 and 50s.

Harry

Not bad for $262? Will be sending them to the X-Man for an X-Metal finish and tighter frame. Got a set of Ruby lenses waiting, but these have blue ice iridium lenses that are said to be mint. It has a titanium finish, and will take a closer look and see if I want the X-Metal finish once it arrives...if it's nice the way it is, I will just have everything tightened. These will be my everyday glasses as I just got a first gen X-Metal penny with ruby lenses with a serial number in the hundreds. Rubber pieces are all good. Today was a good day. :) The pic is not that good....

$260 woulda been a steal, but $262? eh....that's decent I suppose :)

nice pair.