• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I think I've got that sorted....

Seems like not. But I would never leave a feedback like: "The pit boss is so amazing. It's preowned but it looks new.ill buy again nxttime" -->> too loud

marc, sorry to ask this of you but I'm a bit of an airhead at times.....and yep, you guessed it, today is one of them: I'm texting that buyer who supposedly bought a pair of Pitboss from luvinlit. Can you suggest a way of composing the text please, so as not to appear to be giving him the third degree....once again, sorry..!

I would write my doubts to him like they are plus my phone number. That's the shortest way and creates trust.
I'm sure if you are writing about your doubts the Pit Boss can be fake and is no penny worth he paid, you will get an answer.
Hopefully he is not a friend of the seller (fake ebay transaction) and if not, hopefully he did not resell the PB.
Just try to get him on board.

Edit: Do you have a second ebay account?
If so, ask the seller you have passed the auction and you would like to buy a PB as well
Then wait for reaction. :wink:

This is what I sent to him:

Hi dadz213, I'm Paul(funky-trixtar) and I've bought a pair of Pit
Boss sunglasses from luvinlit but I don't think they're legitimate. Can you shed any light on luvinlits' character please: +44 1689

Thank you.

Back