• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I think I've got that sorted....

Ok, know I understand. I thought it was a part of his mail.
Just what I think:
Seller and buyer are friends or the same person!
Try to get your money back.

They couldn't stop it: it had already gone through.

The PayPal guy I phoned, reckoned I'm covered if it is as we all now susspect is crap. He said if I could get some headied note paper from a Franchise or Oakley seller, specifying it to be fake then it would be a case of me not having to spend a penny more, so I'd get everything back I spent!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

They couldn't stop it: it had already gone through.

The PayPal guy I phoned, reckoned I'm covered if it is as we all now susspect is crap. He said if I could get some headied note paper from a Franchise or Oakley seller, specifying it to be fake then it would be a case of me not having to spend a penny more, so I'd get everything back I spent!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

You should be able to contact Oakley about these once you get them & send them photos of the glasses to have it confirmed for you. They will usually ask you not to send the glasses back & instead either send them to them or distroy them.
I've seen them on eBay too before & always from Canada but never been convinced by the photo. Keep us informed as to what happens.

You should be able to contact Oakley about these once you get them & send them photos of the glasses to have it confirmed for you. They will usuall ask you not to send the glasses back & instead either send them to them or distroy them.
I've seen them on eBay too but never been convinced by the photo. Keep us informed as to what happens.

No probs Tony, I will do:thumb:

Back