• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I think I've got that sorted....

Yeah, I had something similar. I contacted Oakley HQ and sent them pics but they asked me to send in the pair of fake Frogskins I bought for them to assess. They then confirmed they were fake, sent an email stating exactly why they were fake, and posted the fake Frogskins back to me with a letter explaining why they were fake all for free. I then scanned the letter and sent it to eBay as proof they were fake to get a full refund, which I got almost immediately once they saw the letter from Oakley. Never banned the seller though.

Yeah, I had something similar. I contacted Oakley HQ and sent them pics but they asked me to send in the pair of fake Frogskins I bought for them to assess. They then confirmed they were fake, sent an email stating exactly why they were fake, and posted the fake Frogskins back to me with a letter explaining why they were fake all for free. I then scanned the letter and sent it to eBay as proof they were fake to get a full refund, which I got almost immediately once they saw the letter from Oakley. Never banned the seller though.

They never do........:mad:

Call Oakley HQ instead of emailing them. That way you'll get a quicker response. Start taking pictures of your Pit Boss that you can email to them right after calling them on the phone.

Take it easy. Who knows you might actually have the authentic Pit Boss. But as always, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Also, if you are concerned that the PitBoss you got is too cheap, take a look at this:

Men's sunglasses Oakley Pit Boss black titanium forged impact protect | eBay

Cheers!
John

Btw I've asked the seller if he has a second pair, no answer yet.

FYI if you don't have the contact informations:
Customer Care
OAKLEY (UK) LTD.
2nd Floor, Verulam Point
Station Way
St Albans
AL1 5HE

Tel: 01727 795791
customercare-europe@oakley.com

Call Oakley HQ instead of emailing them. That way you'll get a quicker response. Start taking pictures of your Pit Boss that you can email to them right after calling them on the phone.

Take it easy. Who knows you might actually have the authentic Pit Boss. But as always, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Also, if you are concerned that the PitBoss you got is too cheap, take a look at this:

Cheers!
John

John, that auction is identical to the one I won, albeit with a different sellers name........

Cheers!
John

Seams to make a point of telling you the Icons are RIVETed in place. Why mention that in the discription & nothing else about the frame. Another auction for a Pit Boss from Canada too. Coincidence?

The story continues (and no, my real name is not Roger :wink:):

zfy4lk3v.png

Back