• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I think I've got that sorted....

Just tell him you showed your win to a friend of yours & he sent an email enquiring about another pair & then ask him why he sent the email to your friend. Tell him that if that is the case then to refund you your money.

Sent this to him:

Dear luvinlit,

After telling my friend about my win, he contacted you and enquired about another pair: he recieved this E-mail back:

Dear 4plusxx,

Hi Roger, thanks for you inquiry. It just so happens that the winner of the auction paid for his item and then reversed payment after I ha d marked the item shipped. He was trying to trick me and scam me out payment and my sunglasses. So as of right now I would be happy to let you have this pair of sunglases if you'd like that. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

Dave

-luvinlit
As I know the payment did go through, and no there's no way of reversing payment, it points to the fact you are in fact the scam artist. I want you to refund me in full.

- funky-trixtar

It looks like PayPa have saved the day! For some reason I will be receiving my money in the next five to seven days!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Oh, couldn't help but notice in those low res pics you have two different Pit Boss's the Rootbeer and the Black!!!!!!!

Well done, well done man.
Keep us updated when you have your money back.
Dave, you are f#ucked.

Thanks to all those members for your assistance and concern. Truly much appreciated. I have learnt a lesson which I do not intend to do again ..........no late night bidding....if it requires thought then I'll leave it!:bounce:

Back