• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Think Romeos Are Made With Cocaine And Platinum...

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Because these people selling them are on CRACK! There is a guy on CL in San Fran that is asking $1500 for plasma/fire R1's... WTF is up with that? Another seller on eBay is asking $1100 for claimed unused Jordan R1...

These people are killing me. The guy on CL puts in his ad to check eBay to verify how expensive they are if you can even find them... WTF is going on with them? I have recently decided these are going to be my next Oakley purchase but man these people are out of their minds, or is it just me?

be patient and diligent (and a little lucky) and it will come to you. I was like that and got REALLY lucky to get a BNIB Plasma/Fire for $295 but if you wait, you can find a decent deal at the $400-$500 range.

Yeah and I highly doubt they will sell either pair... I don't think most of the high priced ones on CL or the bay ever sell. I don't mind paying some coin for them but I am not going to pay top dollar for them since I am going to wear mine.

be patient and diligent (and a little lucky) and it will come to you. I was like that and got REALLY lucky to get a BNIB Plasma/Fire for $295 but if you wait, you can find a decent deal at the $400-$500 range.

Yes you got a STUPID deal on those and that is the color I want, or the titanium after that... Which seems to be the most regularly available for sale so I will sit and wait for the right ones to come up... Not patiently but I will wait :wink:

Prices go up yearly on these, I used to get them for $400-450 BNIB and should have bought more, now I am paying $600-650 BNIB.... There is much competition here in So Cal for the Romeo and its worth what your willing to pay, I wouldnt pay $1100 for Jordans but I would pay $800 BNIB... Just me guys, just being honest...

Back