• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I think these matte carbon carbon blades are definitely underrated!

Refer to this thread @cacatman Ferrari Carbon Blade... BROKE . I had the screw stud pop out of the frame and in turn scratch the lens. I still love my Carbon Blades though. I prefer the polished carbon frames, just because they pop more in sunlight and you can see the true beauty of that carbon fiber.

Refer to this thread @cacatman Ferrari Carbon Blade... BROKE . I had the screw stud pop out of the frame and in turn scratch the lens. I still love my Carbon Blades though. I prefer the polished carbon frames, just because they pop more in sunlight and you can see the true beauty of that carbon fiber.
Woah! That's pretty bad. I'm quite paranoid, so I generally only put my sunglasses in either a vault, or hard case.

Woah! That's pretty bad. I'm quite paranoid, so I generally only put my sunglasses in either a vault, or hard case.
The Carbon Blades do not travel in my pockets anymore. I learned from that mistake.

Last edited:
Back