• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Think This Was A Good Deal...

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Picked up all of these from a friend who was cleaning house of all his things because he is moving... Paid $75 total for all of this....

The Radar and the Straight Jacket are in perfect condition and both have hard cases, one aluminum and the regular radar case. The Juliet has a few minor scratches and the case is kind of beat up. The only thing that is wrong with the thump pro 512 is the cover for one of the ears is missing. The Holeshot has 2 scratches on the top of the metal casing going around the face but other than that it is immaculate.

The best part is that I didn't even try and talk him down. He walked up to me and said "Here is a bag with a few Oakley things I don't wear so give me 75 bucks." My response was to rip out my wallet and hand cash to him.

What do you guys think??

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost such a good deal that you shouldn't do it, just to protect your friend

I actually tried giving him more but he insisted on only that much. These are only a few things of his collection. He has probably another 25 -30 pairs plus 4 or 5 more watches. He just didn't want these.

thanks for all the cool remarks... I am very happily adding them all to one of my cases tonight. The radars are my favorite part of the deal. So happy with it.

@ryan - As for the watch being for sale.... Not so sure. I love the holeshot. It is actually the 3rd one I own now...

@yoshi - The chrome straight jackets are still available aren't they?

Latest Posts

Back