• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I told myself I wasn't going to make an "Is it Fake?" but I'm nervous

i have seen the fake jupiter camos frog from Malaysia's market. the only different i can tell is the oakley logo in the middle of the SKU# inside the legs. damm everything else is almost like the real one.

i have seen the fake jupiter camos frog from Malaysia's market. the only different i can tell is the oakley logo in the middle of the SKU# inside the legs. damm everything else is almost like the real one.

big time bummer ain't it? and i hate it how they openly sell their wares, proudly proclaiming that they are fake, replica, or "grade A". well, better than trying to pass them off as real i suppose?

big time bummer ain't it? and i hate it how they openly sell their wares, proudly proclaiming that they are fake, replica, or "grade A". well, better than trying to pass them off as real i suppose?

yup agree with that. they are not claiming that they sell the real one. just indicates as a grade A replica.

for those who love FROGSKINS will never buy the FAKE one. haha

damn hard to tell if those are real or fake . . .
they looking good on the pics with the etching and microbag.

even the fake one have bomb printed on the grenade lens and the frogs on the jupiter camos lens.
the imitator is getting more serious on detail lately..

i created a new thread, for anything related to fake frogskins, be it discussions, warnings to fellow members, opinions etc.

Back