• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading I wanna trade 2 Juliets for a R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got 2 pairs of Juliets that I am willing to part with for a R1. My frames are not perfect so, I am also not looking for a BNIB Romeo.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pictures, complete, lense condition, rubber condition, bridge coupler condition, frame color, lense color, these all help in a quest for a trade :)

Pics ? Pleases if want really trade it put more info, plasma, carbón, Polished, lenses?, rubbers?, nose bridge, is complete? if anyone is interested in change, you will want this information,
the more detail is better, you will be easier to trade ;)

Last edited:
I can snap a couple of pics. But, they may need some work. Just wanna throw that out there. The rubbers seem fine. Carbon pair is really tight all around. Plasma has some scratches and might need a tuneup. But, wearable if that is what you want to do. All of the lenses are aftermarket. Still interested?

Act in the next 10 minutes and get 2 stands absolutely free. Not 1, that's right, 2 stands, absolutely free!!!
1442298477871.jpg

I found some nose bridge couplers, bridge pins, in grey. And temple washers to sweeten the pot.

would love those dark juliets, but i dont have any romeos, fancy a pair of infinite hero crankshaft, still new in box, about 20 days old, still have plastic on legs etc?

Thanks for the offers. But, I want to work on the Romeocollection. I migjt entertain the offer if I don't find any. I honestly doubt these two will get what I am looking for. Just took a shot in the dark with this one.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the offers. But, I want to work on the Romeocollection. I migjt entertain the offer if I don't find any. I honestly doubt these two will get what I am looking for. Just took a shot in the dark with this one.
Well how much do you want for the carbons?

I'd like to try to keep them together but, if I had to split them, $320 with the stand and extra lenses, nose coupler and bridge rivets, I think is fair.