• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Want To Buy, Etc., ...

Well, hopefully my first purchase isnt all that big. The finish finally wore off and i was gonna refinish them using tips from the site, but i got in a hurry and broke one )*^$*@&%$*% Little did I know how hard it would be to find replacements

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hopefully my first purchase isnt all that big....my first WTB thread will be for replacement icons for my camo monster dogs. The finish finally wore off and i was gonna refinish them using tips from the site, but i got in a hurry and broke one )*^$*@&%$*% Little did I know how hard it would be to find replacements

Icons from other styles are not interchangeable? Like say the ones they use for the bigger Fuel's or Pit's do not work in your Dogs?

According to Oakley, The only ones that will interchange with the monster dogs are the eye jacket 2.0 icons. I did have a member on this site tell me that the pit bulls would would but i havent been able to verify that just yet

I cannot imagine Oakley giving bad info, especially if they could make a sale right then & there, etc., ... but I will say that it seems rather cost-prohibitive to re-tool for different sized Icons almost every time they design a new model of spectacles.

smh

do you have any special pairs in your mind?

i looking for the Ferraris right now :)

do you have any special pairs in your mind?

i looking for the Ferraris right now :)

No, there are none that I am seeking out. I just see ones that are appealing to me, conduct the best due diligence I can, & go from there.

I will add this one caveat, & it is not a knock any of the hardcore collectors, ... ANY glasses I buy will be worn ... & be worn often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back