• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Want To Buy, Etc., ...

So i just want to understand, is it just the 14 days or 14 days plus the 15 posts? And where should we post ?

So i just want to understand, is it just the 14 days or 14 days plus the 15 posts? And where should we post ?

Its 14 days plus 15 posts. You can post in any of the discussion areas. Get Involved, help someone answer a question, identify a pair of glasses, or whatever!

Well, at least you weren't asking "Who's this "anonymous" guy doing all the buying and selling in the exchange?" or something like that...:headbang:

Last edited:
hum, looks like I found my answer....

I was also wondering who in the eff "anonymous" was selling all this cool stuff HAHAHA !!!

funny thing is that I can go to the classifieds and view certain pictures, but on other pictures, it will tell me I don't have access.....

weird...

anyways, still don't see many people selling what I want though...

**patiently waiting**

hum, looks like I found my answer....

I was also wondering who in the eff "anonymous" was selling all this cool stuff HAHAHA !!!

funny thing is that I can go to the classifieds and view certain pictures, but on other pictures, it will tell me I don't have access.....

weird...

anyways, still don't see many people selling what I want though...

**patiently waiting**

The image issue should be fixed now. You can find the complete exchange guidelines here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Latest Posts

Back