• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Want To Buy, Etc., ...

Serious as a buyer, yes. But there's also the "discussion" aspect of this primarily being a discussion forum. Like the discussion we're having right now... :D

As one of the larger exchanges of Oakleys that I've seen...sometimes people are more interested in buying sunglasses, than talking about sunglasses. Not that I have a problem with people talking about sunglasses...I just wouldn't expect to have to engage in two weeks worth of forum conversations about the Amazon rain forest, in order to buy paper towels from a vender on Amazon. You see the dichotomy. ;)

As one of the larger exchanges of Oakleys that I've seen...sometimes people are more interested in buying sunglasses, than talking about sunglasses. Not that I have a problem with people talking about sunglasses...I just wouldn't expect to have to engage in two weeks worth of forum conversations about the Amazon rain forest, in order to buy paper towels from a vender on Amazon. You see the dichotomy. ;)

Oh yeah I understand your point, though realize Amazon, like ebay, is primarily a marketplace, not a discussion forum.

And I'm not saying the rule is a pro or con, merely why it is what it is.

But you seem to be getting it down, 13 posts (so far) on your first day. And, light though they may be, they are actual contributions to the topic, not just things like "nice" or "welcome" or "+1"...

So if you choose to participate in discussions beyond the minimum requirements, you're certainly welcome to... :drinks:

But you seem to be getting it down, 13 posts (so far) on your first day. And, light though they may be, they are actual contributions to the topic, not just things like "nice" or "welcome" or "+1"...

So if you choose to participate in discussions beyond the minimum requirements, you're certainly welcome to... :drinks:

Thank you...I am exceedingly busy, so I'll knock this out today, and set a reminder to visit again in 15 days. Sadly the Crosshairs found in my google search earlier today will be long gone...but we'll see if they are replaced by something I want. I may well continue to contribute down the road, but I will certainly hoist a beer tonight, as the icon suggests.

not sure if covered but always check the sellers past history. If you won't trust them with your dog.. then move on. So far i have purchased .. 4 items from people here. all F&F. (something i am unaccustomed to.

so far 4/4.

Back