• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I want to buy these Juliet

Sure it is: Example #1 below. Was pushing the earsock on and didnt use soap, and they were sliding up not too bad and my hand holding the ear stem I put too far up on the stem and looked at the TV and bam, into a "V" shape. Also you should see some of the frames that get sent in for lenses, the orbitals are twisted, the tops are twisted, arms are bent. Seen it all.
View attachment 143145
Haha, damn dude! That sucks! I would flip out if I did that. I would not be a happy camper... You are obviously a lot stronger than me ;)

Found a new way to install rubbers easy. Use a 70% DI water Isopropanol Mix and squirt it inside the rubber and then slide it on. All if the liquid will evaporate. Works great. OH and by the way that was a customers Earstem. Yea sucks. But.... The frame it came off of will be in the Copper Gold thread i create tonight. It was the Juliet frame. But, I took a spare ear stem and re coppered it. Sucks but I guess I have a test piece now. :)

9Vo6n4b.jpg

Now I am officially part of the X-Metal club, my brother (on my side) helped out looking for Juliets and he found this, Plasma/Fire (04-113) brand new on optics shops in a small town here in the Dominican Republic, they had this Juliet since they start selling Oakley like eight years ago.

This one is brand new, perfect condition, nothing bended like the ones I found before, and I got a very good price I think, US$350.

Latest Posts

Back