• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Was Feeling A Little Rusty....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
You should see his Gretsch kit.

You must know drums :). I believe in getting the best you can afford! I wear many hats: oakley collector, police officer, car enthusiast, and.....

Drummer:
d57e17bf195366e2c6d0286517e30646.jpg

Nice pickups man! Those vaults are just sick! I'm surprised at the amount of people that are actually buying these. They look cool as hell though.

You must know drums :). I believe in getting the best you can afford! I wear many hats: oakley collector, police officer, car enthusiast, and.....

Drummer:
d57e17bf195366e2c6d0286517e30646.jpg
I dabble ;) Been playing all my life, primarily guitar though....hence the name. Been gigging for close to 20 years. Wasn't hard to tell that you like nice stuff. We could talk gear all day.

Most people that dont know music hear Gretsch and are like huh? They dont realize its one of the best drum kits you can buy.....Pearl and Tama have alot of name recognition but when you see the Gretsch prices and play a set you know youre getting quality!

Most people that dont know music hear Gretsch and are like huh? They dont realize its one of the best drum kits you can buy.....Pearl and Tama have alot of name recognition but when you see the Gretsch prices and play a set you know youre getting quality!
Agreed. Throw a DW9000 on those jewels and you're set. You running A-customs, K-customs? I have been using Sabian,Dave Weckl signature evolutions for years. Very thin, I love them.
Also prefer the fusion like you.

Back