• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Was Sting Like A Bee!

Oh man that's bad. I hope you get it sorted out pal and quickly. You've not sold the legit pair from me have you ?

I'm sure it will go your way mate. I would send them a link to this thread also if you've not already done it.

FAKE. post to them the link to THIS page and they'll see. what a load of crap...

i already did, ebay what an authentication from Oakley UK, got no response back. Im doubting now if Oakley UK will correct themeselves and admit the mistake.

send oakley UK a pic of the item as well as the link to this page. point out the flaws inc the most obvious, no gaskets at the lens.

i also did Brip, take the lens out and compared them to actual lens...they are so thin it can bend, point out the gaskets and even the screw that hold the nosebridge...its been 3days now and i think its falling in deaf ears...im gonna take a call on monday and if they wont im gonna file a complaint in Oakley HQ...i hope the brand i love can help me on times like this...the irony is they maybe the one who will not support you in the end...ebay will not honor this thread...

Back