• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Was Sting Like A Bee!

Check the ebay auction policy and see if they accept returns but i think the credit card chargeback is the best way to go.

But of course, take all the photos of the product and accompanying paperwork, then pack it all back up and return to sender with tracking and signature confirmation.

The issue a chargeback with the cc company. They will need to see proof that the item was indeed returned.

You have time for a chargeback. Get Oakley UK to respond first. And CB if they are unwilling to help.

pa5udebe.jpg
So How? EVerything is clear? Just read this thread and im sorry to hear that... Hope it will be clear ASAP

Wow so bad :( but i believe the credit card charge back ia d best option for this time

on the positive note, i called Oakley UK already and they apologized for the misunderstanding....they given me authenticity they are Fake...i attached them to the ebay case and was waiting now for the result...crossing my finger!

Back