• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I was told these are Oakley PB2 lens

Yea I did
No wooden Box
here was her reply
"They don't all come in woodboxes. These were a custom bulk order from Oakley so they came in their stock cases."

These were some special group order.
Lots of red flags I know
But If they are legit great score
and if they arent, I loose $6 is shipping back

I'm have to go with fake on this one. Pretty hard to cut a lens and have the polarized writing len up exactly.

Tons pb2 come without box, you can get a rx pb2 and they don't come with box. But these just look little off to me. it's pretty hard find a positive red polarized to custom cut to fit in pb2. Not easy to do or find, or cheap.

Last edited:
icons and rubber on earstems look off. tried to get the same angle
IMG_20150316_113748802_HDR[1].jpg

I asked about the lens again and here is her response
**** she gave me her home phone number

"Like I said it is 100% Oakley. My supplier orders these straight from Oakley and he customizes a handful of the one he orders. Oakley then ships those to him and he sells me a couple of them if I let him know what I need before he orders from Oakley. Your collector buddies I am assuming never have directly dealt with being able to order from a direct supplier so I don't think they would have seen these. The color depends on the light honestly, but I would say they are more purple then blue. Honestly though I am not concerned if you take them to an Oakley rep when you get them because they will verify that they are original. My local Oakley seller said that they are 100% authentic or he just saw the best fakes ever, which I promise you they are not. I am a very honest person and promise you I would never sell fakes. I make sure the stuff I sell is authentic because I know how much it sucks to spend ones hard earned cash on junk. If you want my phone number is 406-xxx-xxxx and my home address will be on the package when you receive them, so I won't be disappearing after this sale."

The lenses would have to most likely come from a split jacket.
Yes your collector buddies can and do deal directly with "Oakley"
but a supplier? what does that mean?

Yea Crap
after really looking at all the pics the Orbital seems off. Not a nice break where they tie in , more smooth like the fake PB1 I have seen
So that and the smaller Icon are deal breakers
I have verified she will issue a refund if they are fakes
Ill be taking lots of pics when I get them

SIGH

Last edited:
This shall end all debate about these being real!!! Oakley make custom pairs they DO NOT have sku number or model number printed on them!!! PERIOD!!!

RX pairs or customs pairs of pitboss 2 don't have sku. PERIOD!! Ask anyone that has a custom pair made if they ever have the sku number on the arm?? Ask for your money back now!!

IF there sku on them ,they made for reselling with the normal box and normal lens on them!!! Also if someone ask oakley make a special lens you really think they going resell it for cheap?? That seller would be a fool to do something like that!! Also if it a special order it cost more money and not be resold on ebay. No one has ever seen a positive red pitboss 2 pair that was made by oakley, not saying it can't be done, but lady story BS!!

Last edited:
So I got a refund
This was her note to me

"Hey Greg, so a guy I shipped a pair of pb2 to is disputing them, saying they are fake. I don't know All the details yet for the claim, but I no longer feel comfortable sending these in case I have been lied to myself. Like I said I haven't had issues in the past, but for now I'm going to put this on pause until I get this dispute solved. I am issuing a refund. Sorry for wasting your time :( I sent pictures to Oakley to verify and see what they said because now I am questioning the local dealers expertise. I will let you know what I find out and when, if ever, I post these again. So sorry! :("

I know that the scammers are happy to sell 15 pair and get 6 or 7 back, They still make a killing on the fakes, they take the calculated risk of the returns
Shame these are fake Ill keep hunting
Thanks everyone

Just a picture for reference on the fake Pb2, recently a seller posted this on an Oakley group in facebook. Stating that this are authentic as you can see on the 1st picture. But immediately admins and members swarmed the post confirming its fake. the second picture is the best picture that the seller post for a PB2, i hope this helps...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426686664.954681.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426686682.655096.jpg

Back